try to sleep with a broken heart... http://www.emocutez.com

please tell me.. 
why i still loving you??
why i keep torturing myself by loving you??
why i always hurting myself by looking at your pictures every night??
why i still read all you messages in my phone inbox??
why i not delete all your messages?? 
why i keep doing this??
why i always cry over you??
why i always waste my tears on you??
why i cannot hate you??
why i cannot forget you?? 
why?? why?? why?? 

the answer is one...
because  i love you with all my heart...
and i don't know how to stop it...

please tell me...
do you still love me??
do you love me like i love you??
do you still keep all my pictures??
do you still save all my messages in your phone inbox??
do you delete all the messages already??
do you ever do things like what i do??
do you ever cry over me??
do you waste your tears on me??
do you already hate me??
do you forgot me already?? 
do you?? do you??? do you??

i really hope everything will come back as before...
but i know it is impossible...
you have your own life now..
and you don't need me anymore...
but i still need you in my life...
i don't know how my life will go without you by my side...

whatever happen i still need to move on...
with or without you by my side...
i have to accept it...
you know?? it really hurt me so much....
my heart is broken 
and i don't think it will recover..

No comments:

Post a Comment