Quote for love.... http://www.emocutez.com

ni antara quote2 yg ak suke, dpt dri "pak cik google"...heheheh terjiwang plakk mlm nii...=P


"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." 


"When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you."





"To the world you may be one person...but to one person you may be the world."


"If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand."

"You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well."


"I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone."


"To get a woman's heart, a man must first use his own."

have a nice day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment