♥♥♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥♥♥

 ℒℴѵℯ 

i miss him so much...
i dono whether he miss me or not...
i know i'm not anyone for him...
but i really miss him...
alot...
and it hurt so much...

if i know missing someone hurt so much...
i rather not falling in love with anyone...
but i cannot stop my heart from loving u...
i love u coz u r u...
there r no reason why i love u...
what i really know is..i love u with all my heart and i suffer now...
suffer for missing u badly..
and suffer bcoz i know i cannot have u in my life...
and it hurt me more...
how can i stop loving u?? 
u always in my mind..every day, every hours, every minutes and every second...
u r always here...with me...in my mind...
i dono how but u...
but what i really know is...i love u...and nothing can stop that...
i really hope u can feel the same way...
really...

it really hurt me, when i see ur status at fb...
ur comment, ur wall post at her fb...
u calling her "ny"...u as "b"...
i so jelesss....
u having fun there, without me...
u with someone else...and its not me...
it hurt me so bad...and sometime i feel that i so stupid...

i really miss the way we use to be before...
i miss the way u call me "ma"...u as "pa"...
sometime we change it to, "sayang".."yunkk"...
and sometime we just use "ko-aku"..."gua-lu"...=)
i really miss it....=(

why can i live my life as i use to live before i meet u?? 
my life change after i meet u...
and my life totally change after u left me...for someone else...
knowing that make my heart broken...it hurt me so much...
i really hope u can read this...
so that u will know how much i love u...
and how much i miss u...
and how much i need u in my life...
and how much i want u to be here beside me, hugging me and make me stop crying...
coz now, i crying in front of the laptop...while posting this....T_T

 ℒℴѵℯ 

p/s:: try to sleep wit broken heart....i dono whether i can sleep or not...coz i really scare to have another nightmare like yesterday....='(

No comments:

Post a Comment